Welcome to the latest stable release of Alyvix that comes up with important new features.
Product: Alyvix Release Number: 2.4.1 Release Date: May 5, 2017 Release Type: Major Previous Release: 2.3.0
- 1 virtual or physical machine, exclusively dedicated to serially run a number of Alyvix test cases
- 2 or more machines are needed to run parallel test cases or to geographically distribute them
- screen resolution at least 1280×720 HD or 1280×800 WXGA; screen color depth 24bit RGB or 32bit RGBA
- WindowsOS 64bit (7, 8, 10, Server 2012, Server 2016) with .NET v4.x; WinOS 32bit versions are not compatible
How to update
Run as administrator the following command in the Command Prompt of your Alyvix machine:
conda install -c https://conda.anaconda.org/alyvix alyvix
In the Alyvix finder GUIs it is now possible to select the exact point where Alyvix has to interact with the element. (Previously it was just possible to interact with the center of objects):
- new GUI interaction possibilities;
- point set, reset, editing and visual anchor to its component;
- interaction points are visualized in reports.
Drag ‘n’ Drop
Besides clicking, it is now possible to let Alyvix drag and drop GUI elements:
- drag’n’drop mode with a single keyword chosing from a set of standard movements;
- continuously object holding with a keyword and custom releasing with a subsequent one.
Besides clicking once, it is now possible to let Alyvix click multiple times on GUI elements. The number of clicks and the delay between them can be freely set.
Background Mode (for professional and enterprise subscriptions)
The new background mode allows to run test cases in an dedicated and automatized Windows session, avoiding to leave an active and unlocked desktop: stand-alone software for professional and enterprise subscriptions;
- compatibility with Windows 64bit 7/8/10/Server2012/Server2016;
- easy installer of a dedicated Windows service;
- Alyvix RDS management (e.g. signout, client crash, resolution mismatch);
- configuration of credentials and resolution;
- encryption tool for the RDS password.
Integration Package for NetEye/Nagios/Icinga
An NetEye package supports you in the integration of Alyvix tests in your monitoring system: Alyvix checks, Monarch profiles (for commands and services), PHP chart template and HTML report sharing and management. Run the following command in a shell:
yum install neteye-alyvix –enablerepo=neteye
The new ‘NATS’ type of ‘Publish Perfdata’ allows you to flush all the performance data of Alyvix tests in a specified remote InfluxDB (through Telegraf).
- animation for object finders, with a frame for every subcomponent
- highlighted interaction points
Improved operations with performance data
- more data is stored in test case databases
- more CSV publishing options are available
Improved measurement outcomes
- customizable working frequencies of frame grabber, graphic detector, interaction robot
- more accurate appearance and disappearance timing
- customizable exit code of single keywords and whole test cases
- image Finder is now color sensitive
- the outcome state logic of test cases is completely tested
Improved GUI handling
- GUIs show clearer options
- rectangle sizing is easier to use
- ROI is easier to reset for single components
- additional shortcuts to speed up the test case building
- tighter exception handling
If you have any questions surrounding this minor release, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us. Please, write an email request to the following address: